And you know what Wednesday – er I mean Thursday means: We have a homestead focused episode today and I thought it was about time to have the second in our cheese series. Why? Because last week, I was on the road and one of my favorite things to do to eat well is to make a plate with veggies, pickled things hard yummy cheeses and meats in place of a heavy dinner meal. This is even more fun when you can grab a nice cheddar you have been aging and add some slices of that to the mix.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
How to tap into what you have on hand to feed a work crew (easy meals)
Getting the Gardens Ready
- Tomatoes are all out minus Timmy which will go out tonight
- Banana plants are going out
- New holly plant from Brand
- Volunteer squash has germinated so I am seeding squash and cukes to see if I can beat the dreaded supersonic SVB that I am convinced David transported here (it must be all his fault)
- Buying peppers at the market Saturday – I hope
- Potatoes are up
Main topic of the Show: Cheddar Cheese
- Don’t let the perfect get in the way of the good.
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1