Today we will go through several things you can to do get your head right and enjoy the darkest days of winter. Seasonal Affective Disorder is not a fake thing, but it is something you can take on and change your narrative. So, let’s do this!
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Not using canned vegetables as much and here is why
- Audited what we have canned and in the root cellar and integrated them into the workshop menu
- Watercress is slow in the creek but growing well in the AP system
- Lost 2 heads of lettuce – left the cover off
- Should be doing sprouts but I am not… need to kick that into gear
What’s in Season
- Wild Garlic
- Nettles are almost ready
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
- Segment from David Oswalt
Stump the Sauce
- My french press makes the coffee taste like ash…?
- We have applications in for the duplex and it will be done by the end of this month! (A bit on rental income and the pros and cons)
Main topic of the Show: Chase Away the Wintertime Blues
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja