Today, I will walk through areas to address if you plan to host an event or workshop so that you set yourself up for success and I will share what I learned as a seasoned event planner from last year’s spring workshop.
Cost is $400, but we only need your $100 deposit when you register.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- AP system update
- Been gone a lot so not cruising through the stores as fast as I would like
- Potato update
- Pottage is up for tomorrow…
Stump the Sauce
- How to use up too much BBQ sauce
- Dryer Installation
- Pump House Repair (A Note on living in the country and producing your own water)
- Duplex is about ready
Main topic of the show: Tips for Running a successful Workshop on Your Land
- Start planning way before you think you have to. This has been in the works since June 2018
- Find great speakers
- Build a solid event team
- Safety and Security
- Systems (registration, check in, parking, camping, meals, sessions, Zello, Slack, Google Docs, Nametags)
- Make it an experience – it is not just some folks learning about rocket mass heaters it is
Make it a great week!
Song: Dr. Feeley, Dr. Skinner by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja