Today, I want to talk about progress and the fall. Winter is coming, but right now, we get to enjoy the fruits of our labor. More about that in the main show topic.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Reorganization Needed
- Did the last round of root cellar orders: 2 bags of onions, 2 boxes of potatoes, 1 sweet potato, 2 cushaw squash, a pumpkin for fun. Total cost: $80
- Pantry coaching is a thing – it’s not frantic prepping, it is just smart.
- Document what you eat
- Try some seasonal bulk purchases – maybe just 1 thing
- See if you use it up
- USE IT UP
What Mother Nature is providing
- Harvested and set out to dry Goldenrod
- Turkey and Deer season is upon us
Stump the Sauce
- Using an abundance of peppers
- Getting home from vacation when the store is not a viable option
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
- How to use Holler Roast Coffee Bitters
- Holler Roast Coffee of the Month Update
- Budget Discipline
Main topic of the show: Progress.
Go out, and make it a great week!
Song: Wolf by Sauce (Also referred to as Desire)
- Membership Sign U: http://amishwisdom.com/amish-coffee-soup-kathleen-fuller/
- CAC Team: cacteam.com