Today, we have a special guest in the house: Shawn Mills. Remember way back when almost a year and a half ago when I had someone come look at my home to help me understand better what it might take to go off grid? Well, that was Shawn. Today we are going to talk about his off-grid lifestyle, as well as focus on things all of us can do to move that direction without committing to a 10k solar panel installation.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- I did not can tomato sauce because of a HUGE web project I am focused on. (The sauce trick)
- OMG THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF IN THERE IT IS OVERWHELMING
- That venison loin we cooked
What Mother Nature is providing
- Paw paws are about done
- Still have late summer medicinals: jewelweed, goldenrod, etc…
Stump the Sauce
- Traded for a kayak – stoked about it!
- Put in 6 hours on taxes. Still. not. Done.
- Landed a new deal for digital coaching that should be great for our ongoing stability and can be done from here.
Main topic of the show: Off-Grid Mentality Can Improve Your Homestead with Shawn Mills
Make it a great week!
Song: The Flood by Sauce