Today, we walk through all the endeavors here at the Holler Homestead and assess if we are in track, where to focus and how to move forward. Assessing your progress along the year is important to developing the lifestyle you want, building independence and stability and staying focused.
What Mother Nature is providing
- Poke Weed
- Elderflower Fritters
- Watercress is done until it cools down
- Seeing unripe wild raspberries on the vines
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Corn is used up! Celebrating
- Strawberry Geranium Jam
- Lettuce and chard
- The 5 foot tall tomato
- Vining plants are ready for trellising
- $50 in on the replaced plug
Make it a great week!
Song: Mr. Clammy