Today, we are going to talk about something that several of you have brought up recently: How to navigate a big move. I have moved across the country several times, as well as overseas for a year and learned a thing or two along the way. As it turns out, some of you see your path toward standing on your own in another place from where you are. Places with lower property taxes, or no income tax, or less zoning restriction. Places where you are more free to just get a business started without filling out a million forms. And moving can be so costly! I will share with you some lessons learned in the trenches on this one.
5 NEW SPOTS OPEN: Spring Workshop
What mother nature is providing
- Trying out some shag bark tea this week (Hickory)
- Wild garlic
Getting the Gardens Ready
- Have seeds in hand and about ready to start the peppers
- Aquaponics changes everything
Tales from the prepper pantry
- Lot’s of sweet potatoes and here is a recipe shared by a listener
- Ryan from Homespun Magazine out of Oregon: http://homespunmagazine.com/articles/recipes/jamaican-grilled-sweet-potatoes/
- Sweet potato chili: $8, 14 meals – less than $1 a meal.
- Invested time at Liberty Forum in expanding the podcast reach – we will see how that goes. I developed a new speech that I can give anywhere now.
- Kept up on the weekly finance
- Really need to just do my taxes.
7 thinks to think about before making a big move.
Make it a great week!
Song: Learning What Leaving Is, by Sauce