I am excited to announce that the Spring Workshop is open for registration and there are still seats available!
Here is the link to more information.
- April 26-28, 2018 (Thursday lunch-Saturday dinner)
- Lancaster, TN (1 hour east of Nashville near I-40)
- Topics: Small Business Entrepreneurship and Homesteading
- Featured Guest Speakers: Jack Spirko from The Survival Podcast
- Includes: Camping on site, food, some beverages (there are other lodging options nearby if you don’t like camping)
- Tickets: 400
Join is for food, beverages, learning, fun, plenty of campfire, and more!